The Legitimacy And Efficiency Of Charities

Some stories surface more often than desired, highlight untrustworthy individuals who rely on people's feelings, and use fake charity websites to solicit donations but keep the funds. Some stories expose incompetent actions of charities, like excessive compensation, improper marketing costs, or lack of supervision. So what is the reason should you give?

Although remarkable, these stories when I look at the scene, appear to be an outlier. These stories are considered newsworthy due to their nature of them being unusual. Do I believe in mainline charitable organizations, such as Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, and Doctors without Borders, do I think they are corrupt or ineffective to justify my decision to not give?

Business and Government Rolle The role of business and government some might argue that it is the government (by their programs) as well as business (through its donations as well as community services) that should be able to handle charitable needs and concerns. Business and government have more resources than I or any other individual can access. If I look back, I am not able to apply this argument to avoid my participation. The government requires taxes and political consensus, both of which are in doubt, to manage charitable and social programs, and companies aren't enough involved in charitable giving to be able to support the entire weight.

List Of Web 2.0 Sites:-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEO Starter Basics Guide

Top SEO Experts Techniques

Profile And Blogs Backlinks